With Diablo Immortal Season 5 comes a host of changes and improvements, alongside a vast amount of content thanks to the game's first major update, Forgotten Nightmares. One of the most interesting for many loot hoarders is the new Diablo Immortal Gloomguide's Prize set.
This article explains the Gloomguide's Prize set, how you can find some pieces, and the unique set bonuses to acquire.
Diablo Immortal Gloomguide’s Prize Set For Season 5
Diablo Immortal's new Gloomguide's Prize set will release following the update on the 27th of September at 19:00 UTC. For those in the US, that's 28th September at 03:00 PDT.
- Diablo Immortal Season 5 - New Legendary Gems & 5-Star Drop
- Diablo 4 Closed End Game Beta - How To Join, Platforms & Content
- Diablo Immortal Vote Kick - How To Use In Party Or Raid
- Diablo Immortal Class Change - Rules, Limits, Requirements
Blizzard says the set items will provide powerful synergies, and looking at the set bonuses, we are inclined to agree. This is definitely an endgame-focused set, which could work well with various character builds.
Gloomguide's Prize is focused on Dash skills and the ability to terrify your enemies.
At the time of writing, there is no exact layout where you can farm all the pieces. However, we suspect some of them to drop in Silent Monastery, the new dungeon releasing Diablo Immortal Season 5.
Blizzard explains: "To accommodate the addition of Silent Monastery and provide players with more variety in their hunt for specific sets, we have shuffled the drop locations of all our sets."
Gloomguide’s Prize Set Bonuses
There are three Gloomguide's Prize set bonuses, just like for every other set in Diablo Immortal. Check them out below.
Gloomguide’s Prize (2-Piece Bonus):
- Increases your damage done by 15% for three seconds after using a Dash skill.
Gloomguide’s Prize (4-Piece Bonus):
- Increases your Critical Hit Chance by 22.5% for three seconds after using a Dash skill.
Gloomguide’s Prize (6-Piece Bonus):
- Unleashes a wave of terror when your Dash skill ends, dealing X damage and causing nearby enemies to flee in Fear for three seconds. The wave of terror will only trigger when enemies are nearby but cannot occur more often than every 40 seconds.
The Diablo Immortal Season 5 Gloomguide's Prize set bonuses seem super powerful, and we specifically can't wait to test them out on a Monk.
While you wait for Season 5 and the first major update to release, check out our video below discussing where Diablo Immortal fits into the franchise's timeline.
So there you have it, everything we know about the new Diablo Immortal Gloomguide’s Prize set releasing with Season 5.
For more on the iconic ARPG franchise, check out our section dedicated to Diablo guides, news, leaks, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment.