GTA Online has been one of the most popular open-world games since its launch in 2013, and still, many players are experiencing the game for the first time. With the new Los Santos Drug Wars DLC, the game’s lobbies have been quite busy. If you are new to GTA Online yet, you need to create a new character and go through the tutorial before you can start grinding for money by completing heists with friends, buying businesses, and more.
However, for many players, 30 minutes is a long duration for a tutorial. Although it walks you through every mechanism of the game, makes you understand the basics, and introduces you to the main characters in the game, it is quite a long process. The unfortunate part about it is that GTA Online will provide you with no option to skip it, and you just need to complete it to play with your friends.
But thanks to the community, we have a few technical ways to skip the GTA Online tutorial that will allow you to do tasks that you enjoy. If you are one of the players looking to skip the tutorial, then keep reading the article.
How To Skip GTA Online Tutorial
As mentioned earlier, you cannot skip the GTA Online tutorial directly if you are playing for the first time, and we suggest you go through it as it will help you understand the in-game world. It will also provide you with free vehicles along with level progression as well. If you still want to skip the tutorial, there are two most known ways to do it:
Creating two characters
GTA Online provides tutorials to new players, meaning the game will go through the tutorial when you create a new character. You can create multiple characters; when you make more than one character, the game will ask you if you want to go through the tutorial or want to skip it.
Therefore, even if you are a new player, simply create two new characters, select your second character, and launch the game; it will give you the option to skip the tutorial.
Failing to complete the Tutorial
If you fail to complete the first tutorial mission three times in a row, the game will automatically start in the online free mode. This is the most common technique players use to skip the GTA Online Tutorial. Once in the free mode, you can start playing with your friends and enjoy the game. Once you skip it, you cannot start the tutorial for any of the characters.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts