If you've been playing GTA Online for a while, then you know that buying vehicles for their Trade Prices is a way more affordable method to get your hands on the best cars in the game. But to do so, you'll need to reach the unlock requirements for that vehicle's Trade Price, and it can be hard to keep track of them all. So in this guide, we'll give you a helping hand by listing all the unlock requirements for the Trade Prices of the various vehicles in GTA Online. We'll also separate them by category to make it easier if you want something more specific.
13 June 2023 - Updated to include details for new GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries DLC.
Table of Contents
- Original Heists Trade Price Unlocks:
- How To Get Import/Export Special Vehicle Trade Prices
- How To Get Doomsday Heist Car Trade Prices
- How To Get Oppressor Mk II & Scramjet Trade Prices:
- How To Get Arena War Car Trade Prices:
- How To Get Smuggler's Run Car Trade Prices
- How To Get After-Hours Car Trade Prices:
- How To Get Gunrunning Trade Prices
- How to Get Diamond Casino Heist Car Trade Prices
- How To Get Cayo Perico Heist Car Trade Prices
- How To Get Los Santos Tuners Car Trade Prices
- How To Get The Contract DLC Car Trade Prices
- How To Get The Criminal Enterprises Car Trade Prices
- How To Get The Drug Wars Car Trade Prices
- How To Get The San Andreas Mercenaries Trade Prices
Original Heists Trade Price Unlocks:
Once you complete each of the heists below, you'll unlock the Trade Price for these cars:
- The Fleeca Job - Kuruma and Kuruma (Armored)
- Prison Break - Station - Casco
- The Prison Break - Velum 5-Seater, Prison Bus
- Humane Raid - EMP - Hydra
- The Humane Labs Raid - Insurgent, Insurgent Pick-Up, Valkyrie, Dinghy
- Series A Funding - Technical, Mule (Heist Variant)
- Pacific Standard - Vans - Boxville (Post OP)
- Pacific Standard - Hack - Gang Burrito
- Pacific Standard - Convoy - Savage
- The Pacific Standard Job - Lectro
How To Get Import/Export Special Vehicle Trade Prices
As part of the game's Import/Export update, Special Vehicle Work tasks were added to GTA Online. The Special Vehicle Work assignments are available on the SecuroServ app and co-op for 2-4 people. After completing each mission, visit Warstock Cache & Carry to purchase the Special Vehicle for a discounted Trade Price.
The following cars have a Trade Price that can be unlocked by completing Special Vehicle missions:
- Ramp Buggy
- Rumpo Custom
- Blazer Aqua
- Phantom Wedge
- Rocket Voltic
- Technical Aqua
- Armored Boxville
- Ruiner 2000
How To Get Doomsday Heist Car Trade Prices
Depending on how you decide to finish each step of the Doomsday Heist, as illustrated below, you'll be able to access some additional Trade Pricing.
- Setup: Signal Intercepts - Deluxo
- Setup: Server Farm - Akula
- Setup: Salvage Hard Drives - RCV
- Setup: Submarine Recon - Stromberg
- Setup: Escort ULP - Chernobog
- Setup: Barrage - Barrage
- Setup: Khanjali - Khanjali
- Setup: Air Defenses - Volatol
- The Doomsday Scenario - Thruster
How To Get Oppressor Mk II & Scramjet Trade Prices:
- Oppressor Mk II: Unlocks after you complete five client jobs in the Terrorbyte
- Scramjet: Win any single round of Hunting Pack (Remix) Adversary mode
How To Get Arena War Car Trade Prices:
It will take some time to unlock Trade Prices for these new vehicles because you must first earn Arena Points (AP). In addition, you'll need to purchase your own Arena Workshop to play Arena War. That said, there are quite a few vehicles in this section, so click the link to visit GTA.fandom for the full rundown.
How To Get Smuggler's Run Car Trade Prices
The more Supply Missions players complete, the more Trade Prices for cars they can purchase. For a complete summary, see the list below:
- 3 - Nagasaki Ultralight
- 6 - Western Company Rogue
- 9 - Buckingham Alpha-Z1
- 12 - Nagasaki Havok
- 15 - LF-22 Starling
- 18 - V-65 Molotok
- 21 - Mammoth Tula
- 24 - RM-10 Bombushka
- 27 - Buckingham Howard NX-25
- 30 - Mammoth Mogul
- 33 - Buckingham Pyro
- 36 - Western Company Seabreeze
- 39 - P-45 Nokota
- 42 - FH-1 Hunter
How To Get After-Hours Car Trade Prices:
To get these Trade Prices, players must complete a specific number of Nightclub Management missions, as shown below.
- 5 - Patriot Stretch
- 10 - Blimp
Delivery Vehicles - Players will need to complete a specific number of warehouse sales
- 5 - Mule Custom
- 10 - Pounder Custom
How To Get Gunrunning Trade Prices
To get all the vehicle Trade Prices for the Gunrunning expansion, players will need to unlock the Mobile Operations Center.
How to Get Diamond Casino Heist Car Trade Prices
By selecting a particular getaway car when conducting a casino heist as a host, players can unlock Trade Pricing for the new Diamond Casion Heist Cars. You can select the vehicle you want depending on the person you choose to be your getaway driver. The following is a list of choices:
- Karim Denz: Issi Classic, Asbo, Kanjo, Sentinel Classic
- Zach Nelson: Manchez, Stryder, Defiler, Lectro
- Taliana Martinez: Retinue Mk 2, Drift Yosemite, Sugoi, Ocelet Jugular
- Eddie Toh: Sultan Classic, Gauntlet Classic, Ellie, Komoda
- Chester McCoy: Zhaba, Vagrant, Outlaw, Everon
How To Get Cayo Perico Heist Car Trade Prices
The Cayo Perico Heist resulted in the addition of several new cars. Below, we've included instructions on how to access each Trading Price.
- Winky (Jeep) - Complete The Cayo Perico Heist Gather Intel Mission
When completing the Cayo Perico Heist Finale, the following vehicles can have their Trade Prices unlocked by using the vehicle as the approaching vehicle. You must be the heist leader for it to unlock.
- Kurtz 31 Patrol Boat
- RO-86 Alkonost
- Annihilator Stealth
- Shitzu Longfin
How To Get Los Santos Tuners Car Trade Prices
Players must raise their reputation level within the LS Car Meet to receive the Trade Pricing for any of the new Los Santos Tuners Cars. In addition,a random Trade Price discount for the new cars will also be available for every five rankings you unlock.
How To Get The Contract DLC Car Trade Prices
There are a few vehicles that have Trade Prices in this DLC. We've listed each vehicle below and a short description of how to unlock each one.
- Bravado Buffalo STX - Unlock its Trade Price by purchasing an Agency
- Dewbauchee Champion - Unlock it by completing The Contract mission, Studio Time, as the leader.
- Enus Deity - unlock the Trade Price by completing ten Security Contracts
- Enus Jubilee - unlock the Trade Price by completing twenty Security Contracts
How To Get The Criminal Enterprises Car Trade Prices
In this DLC, quite a nice selection of vehicles have Trade Pricing. We've listed each vehicle below, along with a brief explanation of how to unlock its Trade Price.
- Draugur - Complete ten races that start with "Cayo Perico."
- Greenwood - Complete Agent ULP's Intelligence mission.
- Kanjo SJ - The LS Car Meet's Reputation system unlocks a trade price for this vehicle. More specifically, you will have a random chance of receiving the lower price for every five Reputation Levels.
- Postlude - Trade price is also unlocked through the LS Car Meet's Reputation system.
- Conada - This helicopter's trade price is unlocked by completing Agent ULP's final mission, Cleanup.
How To Get The Drug Wars Car Trade Prices
We've listed each vehicle below, along with a brief explanation of how to unlock its Trade Price.
- Ocelot Virtue - Complete the Last Dose mission BDKD
- Hotring Sabre - Place top 3 in 10 San Andreas Super Sport Series races
How To Get The San Andreas Mercenaries Trade Prices
We've listed each vehicle below, along with a brief explanation of how to unlock its trade price.
- Mammoth F-160 Raiju - Complete the 'On Parade' mission from the GTA Online San Andreas Mercenaries mission list.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts