With how much the Diamond Casino steals from you when you gamble, GTA Online allows you to steal that money back. The Diamond Casino Heist is one of the most exciting heists in the game because it involves breaking into a massive safe and how many different ways you can approach the job.
So, if you are done spinning wheels at the casino, it is time for you to learn about how much money you can make at the Diamond Casino. The payout varies, but it is worth looking into to do this heist.
The Variations Of The Diamond Casino Heist
Like all the other heists in GTA Online, the Diamond Casino Heist has a lot of variations and different ways that it can go down. The first thing to note is that this is not a solo heist. There must be a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 4 for the heist to happen. That means that you will have to deal with a split. Plus, there is a 5% split for Lester to help you complete the heist.
In this heist there are three different approaches that you can take to the heist. You can go in aggressively, silent and sneaky, or as the big con. If executed perfectly, each approach should give you about the same amount of money for each hit. But there are some variations to note. If you get shot during the heist, you will lose money, which makes the aggressive route dangerous. If you decide to do the big con approach, you will lose out on bonus pay. The silent and sneaky route has the most setup and a lot of costs.
What Are The Actual Payouts For The Diamond Casino Heist?
The big thing that will determine the potential max payout for the Diamond Casino Heist is what you end up stealing. In this heist, there are various things you could steal, and they are all valued differently. There are four different hits you can potentially take at the casino heist. It is randomly chosen which item you will end up stealing. Here are the four takes you can get and their max payout.
- Cash - $2,115,000
- Artwork - $2,350,000
- Gold - $2,585,000
- Diamonds (event only) - $3,619,000
These max payouts are before set-up costs, splits, and deductions for various penalties you can take during the heist. Players can walk away from the heist with a large amount of cash going to their bank account, so it is worth doing.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts