The Contract DLC in GTA online brings a ton of new content and familiar faces. Not only can players again hang out with Franklin Clinton as his new business partner, but Dr. Dre makes a cameo appearance as himself as well! Players can experience several story missions featuring these new and returning characters and many security missions to help fill up your wall safe.
It is possible to complete all these missions alongside other players. However, can you play The Contract missions solo in GTA Online? We're here to answer that question!
Can You Do The Contract Missions Solo In GTA Online?
Technically, yes! There are no in-game party restrictions regarding how many or how few players can attempt to complete The Contract DLC missions. Some of the missions, in fact, are supposed to be completed alone (for example, the security missions).
While it is possible to complete the harder Contract missions alone, it is not recommended, as these missions were designed to be cleared by a group of players. Larger and more intricate missions (such as the retrieval of Dr. Dre's phone) are recommended for groups of 2-4 players due to the mission's difficulty. Players are more than welcome to attempt any of these missions alone. Just make sure you are prepared for the difficulty.
If you plan on attempting any of The Contract missions alone without any backup, take extra time to prepare ammunition reserves, and practice your aim. You're going to have to be a perfect shot to emerge victoriously!
How To Start The Contract Missions Solo In GTA Online
When starting up a Contract mission that usually requires a team, players will be taken to a lobby screen where they can wait for other players to join. However, if you simply select "confirm" to accept the room settings as they are, you will be prompted with a small confirmation check. If you accept this as well, you can proceed on the mission solo.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts