Throughout the years, GTA Online has received a large number of updates through DLC releases. When the game first launched, no one expected it to last so long but we reached the 10 year Anniversary Event for GTA Online. It looks like the content will not stop because we know that more content is planned for GTA Online for the next few months.
One thing that has been a constant in GTA Online is all of the cars that have been added. With each update of GTA Online, there have been many cars added to the game. Not only cars but a number of different vehicles as well. Thanks to that, Rockstar has decided that they needed to update the vehicle sales limit in GTA Online.
Table of Contents
GTA Online Gets A New Limit For Vehicle Sales
GTA Online is a game where players can enjoy the game with other players. But there are some people who will take advantage of the systems put in place to get ahead. Some will even duplicate their vehicles to sell them and make money. To combat this, Rockstar has come out with a small hidden update to prevent this from happening.
Rockstar has a couple of checks and balances to see when a player is selling a lot of vehicles at once. Now that limit is much higher and players will be more likely to be penalized if they are selling too many vehicles at once. If players sell too many cars at once, they might end up being flagged as a cheater and be punished.
How Many Cars Can Players Sell At A Time?
The problem right now is that the limit is so strict for vehicle sales, those with a lot of vehicles might accidentally be flagged as cheaters even though their sales are legitimate. This could be problematic as players do not want to be punished for playing the game normally. However, there is a way to make sure you are not being flagged for duplication in GTA Online.
The way to avoid this problem is to only sell two cars within two hours. That means players should only sell one car per hour. Although this is a limit to get around, it prevents cheaters from taking advantage of the car sales system in GTA Online. Hopefully, this limit will balance the game out a bit more.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts