In GTA Online, becoming a CEO is a big step because it unlocks a lot of content for you to take advantage of. There are a lot of criminal careers in the game, but being a CEO probably gives you the most advantages.
There is also content that you can only do while you are registered as a CEO in the game. So if you want to find out how you can be a CEO in GTA Online so you can take on these missions, read on to find out.
How Do I Become A CEO In GTA Online?
There is a small process that you need to take to become a CEO in GTA Online. Becoming a CEO became a thing when Rockstar released the Finance and Felony DLC for the game. Thankfully, the process is rather simple.
The first thing you need to do is buy an executive office from the Dynasty 8 website. The cost of each office is around $1 million to $4 million in the game. It does not matter which office you choose, just choose one that suits your needs the most.
Once you buy an office, you need to open up the interactive menu. Scroll down until you see SecuroServ. Click it, then you can hit register as a CEO. And just like that, you are now a CEO and can enjoy the CEO content available to you.
Is It Worth Becoming A CEO In GTA Online
We definitely encourage anyone interested in GTA Online to explore as much content as possible when it comes to the game. You would not want to miss out on something you could potentially really enjoy.
On top of that, there is a potential that you can passively make up to $100,000 an hour in the game by playing CEO content. Because of that, it is definitely worth checking out.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts