If you're looking for free stuff, you've come to the right place. Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Online players can snag exclusive rewards with Prime Gaming every month by playing the game. How crazy is that?! In addition, Prime Gaming members can also get loads of other benefits, including free games, a free subscription on Twitch, and everything included with Amazon Prime.
There isn't much more you could ask for, so here are all the GTA Online Prime Gaming bonuses. We've also included a step-by-step guide on how to claim the rewards if you're new (it's as simple as clicking a few buttons).
Important Note: Prime Gaming benefits are no longer supported as of 31 March 2023, for Grand Theft Auto Online and 3 April 2023, for Red Dead Online.
GTA Online Prime Gaming Rewards
In the past, Grand Theft Auto V players could claim exclusive in-game loot monthly with Amazon Prime Gaming. For example, players could earn up to GTA$ 500,000 of in-game cash, received as GTA$ 125,000 weekly deposits into their Maze Bank accounts just by playing GTA Online.
This offer was available across all platforms, including PlayStation 4|5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC until the end of every month. However, Prime Gaming benefits for Grand Theft Auto Online were discontinued by Rockstar Games on 31 March 2023.
How To Claim Prime Gaming Rewards
Only players who linked their Rockstar Games Social Club and Amazon Prime account could qualify for GTA Online Prime Gaming rewards. In addition, all accounts had to be in "good standing" to receive these benefits.
If you had already linked your accounts, claiming your Prime Gaming rewards was as simple as going to the GTA Online Prime Gaming redemption page and pressing the "Claim Now" button when logged in. Otherwise, players had to create an account by following these steps:
- First, go to the GTA Online Prime Gaming redemption page.
- Then, click the 'Claim Now' button and sign up for Amazon Prime.
- Next, choose the option to "Link accounts."
- After that, log in to your Rockstar Games Social Club or create a Social Club account here and proceed by linking it to your Amazon Prime account.
- After linking the accounts, open GTA Online and complete the game's tutorial.
- After you have played for at least 30 minutes, you will be eligible to receive your Prime Gaming reward. You should receive a confirmation in-game that you are receiving Prime Gaming benefits.
That's everything you need to know about how to claim Prime Gaming rewards in GTA Online.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts