There are multiple treasure hunts that are available in GTA Online. They all have varied rewards and reasons why you should do them. However, hunting for signal jammers might be one of the most difficult hunts yet, but it is also the most rewarding.
This is especially true for players that want to take on the Diamond Casino Heist in GTA Online. So if you want to give yourself the biggest payout possible for the Diamond Casino Heist, we have a guide to help you do so here.
Where Are The Signal Jammer Locations In GTA Online?
Out of all the collectible missions in GTA Online, the signal jammer hunt is one of the most difficult ones to do. One of the reasons for this is that the signal jammers are not often on street level. Players will have to look up to find the signal jammers. The signal jammers are almost always in a high location.
The jammers could be on billboards, on tall buildings, and on other high locations. The jammers also have to be destroyed to progress with this scavenger hunt.
To make this easier, we suggest you use The Oppressor MK2 to find the signal jammers and use it to destroy them. The Oppressor can both fly and shoot weapons out of it, making it the perfect vehicle for this hunt. As for the actual locations, the picture above has the exact locations where you need to go to find the signal jammers.
What Is The Reward For Finding All The Signal Jammers?
The base reward for such a difficult mission is pretty small. The immediate payout is that you will get around $150,000 and around 50,000 RP. That in itself does not really make the signal jammer mission worth it.
The actual real reward that makes all the effort you go through worth it is Avi Schwartzman. He is a hacker that you can recruit to help you with the Diamond Casino Heist who is better than the rest of the other hackers. For just 10% of the cut, he will give you a full 3 minutes and 30 seconds in the vault. That is an extra 15 seconds in the vault which is absolutely essential if you want to clean out the vault.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts