In GTA Online, players will often end up with large amounts of money by doing various missions in the game. That is because there are multiple ways for players to generate money and this is one of the main objectives of GTA Online. With this money, players can buy vehicles, buildings, businesses, and a lot more. A lot of content is actually locked behind how much money players have in GTA Online.
One of the many things that players can now purchase is a 50-car garage on Eclipse Blvd. This 50-car garage is a brand-new location for players to store and show off their vehicle collection. Here, we are going to go over if it is actually worth it for players to buy the 50-car garage in GTA Online.
What Is The 50-Car Garage In GTA Online?
In a recent update, Rockstar has released the 50-car garage that was originally teased during the release of the Los Santos Drug Wars DLC. Rockstar often slowly releases content that it has planned through drip content and that's why the garage was released months after the initial drop of the DLC. The 50-car garage has a couple of features that players might be interested in.
First is that it is a multi-story garage. Players can customize each floor to have a certain theme that matches the cars that they have. The garage is on Eclipse Blvd which is a pretty central location in GTA Online. There is also a balcony on the roof of the garage where players can hang out and relax.
It is now available for purchase in GTA Online directly from Dynasty 8’s in-game website, costing $2,740,000. However, it's also available for free to GTA+ Members from February 16 to March 15.
Is It Worth Getting The 50-Car Garage In GTA Online?
If a player has a large number of cars in GTA Online and money to burn, then it absolutely is worth buying. It has a decent central location for all your cars to be stored, but it might be a bit far from the apartments that you might own. So players might have to get a car to get to their other cars which is not only a hassle but a slow way to do things in GTA Online. Additionally, because it takes up its own slot, so you don't lose property space by owning the Garage.
That being said if a player does not have a lot of cars, then it is probably not worth buying. It would just end up being a lot of wasted space and that money could be used to purchase something more lucrative business for passive income That means that it is pretty much money down the drain with no chance of return. If you are hoping this garage will make you money in GTA Online, skip it entirely.
Of course, all of this is moot because if you can afford to pay Rockstar’s $5.99 a month GTA+ membership you'll get it for 'free'.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts