Grand Theft Auto Online has many ridiculous weapons you can get and use against unsuspecting victims in the game. Some examples include the festive-themed Candy Cane melee weapon and the Railgun, which you can retrieve from the back of the Gun Van. While many guns are available in GTA Online, some might not be easily attainable, like the Stun Gun.
You can use this fun, non-lethal weapon to Taze players or even bring certain targets back alive in GTA Online. But how exactly can you get the Stun Gun in GTA Online? This guide will detail all the different ways you can get a Stun Gun in GTA Online.
Where To Find The Stun Gun In GTA Online?
GTA Online had a Stun Gun available for everyone to purchase when it first launched. It was first available in the Ammu Nation, but now it's no longer available there. So, where did the Stun Gun go? Well, as it turns out, getting your hands on a Stun Gun in GTA Online is not straightforward.
The first thing you need to do is buy an Agency, the ones that you need to do jobs for The Contract DLC missions. From there, you will need to upgrade your Agency to have an Armory. This will cost you around $700,000. From there, you will go upstairs to the Armory, and you can purchase the Stun Gun for $326,250.
Is There A Cheap Way To Get The Stun Gun In GTA Online?
As you might have guessed, getting yourself a Stun Gun in GTA Online is a very expensive process. You not only need to buy an Agency, which will cost you around $1 million alone, but you will also need to buy the Armory, which is $700,000. Only after doing this can you buy the Stun Gun, which is also very expensive.
Fortunately, there is a much cheaper workaround for this. The best way to get a Stun Gun for cheap in GTA Online is through someone else who has the Armory in the Agency unlocked. You can purchase Armory weapons through any Agency so long as you can get inside that Agency. So if a friend or a stranger lets you in their Agency and they have the Armory unlocked, you can save around $2 million getting the Stun Gun.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts