In GTA Online, there are a lot of different ways that players can make money, from taking hits to doing taxi jobs. This is especially true when you consider the fact that the new DLC brings in even more ways to make cash in GTA Online.
One of the original ways that players had to make money in GTA Online was through Contact Missions. These Contact Missions were varied and often tasked players to steal something from an NPC. Ron Jakowski was one of the original characters that players can do Contact Missions for. Here, we are going to go over how much money you will actually get for doing Ron's Contact Missions and discuss if they are worth doing or not.
Ron's Contact Missions And Their Payouts
In GTA Online, players can take out their in-game phone and call Ron. From there, players can request a job from Ron so they can make some relatively quick cash. Down below is a list of the Ron Contact Missions and how much they end up paying out if players are successful in completing them:
- TP Industries - No Payout
- Romance Isn't Dead - $18,780 and 1150 RP
- Fueling the Flames - $19,200 and 1270 RP
- Turbine Carbine - $19,500 and 1560 RP
- Daemon Run - $19,500 and 1690 RP
- Base Invaders - $19,620 and 1460 RP
- Crank Up the Volume - $19,800 and 1200 RP
- Landing Gear - $21,300 and 2800 RP
- Wet Workers - $21,300 and 3650 RP
As you can see above, players can expect around $20,000 for every Ron Contact Mission they do. These missions are fast so it can end up being really quick money for players who need a bump in their bank accounts in GTA Online. Players can choose which mission they want to go through the main menu or they can contact Ron through the in-game phone and recieve a random mission from him.
Are Ron's Contact Missions Worth It In GTA Online?
Most of the time, not really. These Ron Contact missions were there since the game first launched back in 2013. Back then, $20,000 was considered to be a lot of money for doing a mission in GTA Online. These days, there are faster ways that players can earn money. But there is a way to make Ron Contact Missions worth it.
There are times when Rockstar increases the rewards of various missions in GTA Online. For players who are subscribed to GTA+, from February 16th until March 15th, Ron's Contact Missions will give players 3x money and RP. As you can see, this greatly increases the overall value of Ron's Missions to around $61,000 for each mission. That is a lot of money for a quick and easy mission. So definitely take advantage of Ron's Contact Missions if you are a GTA+ member.
Daily GTA Online Guides
- Shipwreck Location Today
- Street Dealer Location Today
- Gun Van Location Today
- Exotic Exports Car List
Weekly GTA Online Guides
- GTA Online Weekly Update
- Prize Ride This Week
- Podium Car This Week
- Is the Panther Statue Available This Week
Monthly GTA Online Guides
- NEW - Ghost Hunt Event Leaks & Rewards Coming In 2023
- Where To Find All 200 Jack O' Lanterns In GTA Online
- All UFO Locations In GTA Online
- How To Find The Halloween Phantom Car 'Christine'
- How To Start The Clone Slasher Halloween Event
- How To Start The Slashers Halloween Event
- How To Get Sasquatch Outfit In GTA Online
- Cerberus Halloween Event Explained
- Imani Tech Vehicles List
- How To Get Oppressor MK II Trade Price In GTA Online
- GTA Online Removed Vehicles List
- How To Buy Removed Vehicles In GTA Online
- All GTA Online Trade Prices & Unlock Requirements In 2023
Best Property Locations & Payouts
- Best Agency Location To Buy
- Best Arcade Location To Buy
- Best Auto Shop Location To Buy
- Best Bunker Location To Buy
- Best Facility Location To Buy
- Best Hanger Location To Buy
- Best MC Clubhouse Location To Buy
- Best Nightclub Location To Buy
- Best Office Location To Buy
Best Business Locations & Payouts