Dungeon farming is one of the most rewarding activities in Diablo 4. Whether you venture in alone or with friends, clearing Dungeons will net you a ton of meaningful progression and rewards. And since they are not as stressful as liberating Strongholds, you can always finish one in a short play session.
While some Dungeons are straightforward and simple, others are more complex and challenging. The Raethwind Wilds Dungeon falls in the latter category. This guide covers everything you need to know about the Raethwind Wild Dungeons, including its location, how to clear, the final boss, rewards, and more.
Table of Contents
The Raethwind Wilds Dungeon location in Diablo 4
You can find the Raethwind Wilds Dungeon on the northernmost side of the Scosglen region. It's between the towns Braestaig and Corbach.
How to clear the Raethwind Wilds Dungeon in Diablo 4
Unlike most Dungeons in the game, Raethwind Wilds doesn't necessarily take place in a Dungeon. Instead, it takes place in an open rain-soaked forest area.
Raethwind Wilds is crawling with unique enemy types. From Tusk Chargers to Bandits to Bears and Wildwoods, there's a wide variety of powerful enemies that can kill you quickly if you're not careful.
Whether you're playing solo or in a group, there are a few things we recommend doing before heading into this Dungeon. Firstly, craft Elixir of Poison Resistance at any Alchemist as the final boss deals a ton of poison damage. Secondly, we recommend crafting Elixir of Assault, which will temporarily increase your Attack Speed. It will be incredibly handy as Raethwind Wilds is swarming with enemies. Also, depending on your build, we recommend crafting an Elixir that increases your Critical Chance and Critical damage, increases Overpower damage, or increases Vulnerable damage.
Your first objective in the Raethwind Wilds Dungeon is to slay all enemies in the Encroaching Thickets. As soon as you enter, you will get surrounded by Tusked Chargers. They deal massive damage from head-on collisions, so be extra careful if you're playing as a long-ranged character with relatively less armor. We recommend equipping at least one gear or skill that gives you a shield. After proceeding further into the Dungeon and slaying all the enemies in the Encroaching Thickets, you will find yourself in Stonefolk Grove.
In Stonefolk Grove, you have to slay three Gorgonic Wildlife. Here's when it becomes tricky. Raethwind Wilds is more expansive than most Dungeons, and the three Gorgonic Wildlife can be found in different corners of the map. They won't show up on the minimap unless you're near them, so finding them can be a bit tedious.
Once you're in Stonefolk Grove, head to the extreme east, west, and north, as these are the sides where you will find these Elite mini bosses. The entrance to the next area is in the north, and as you may expect, it will remain locked until you have slayed the three beasts. You will know you're near one of the mini-bosses when you find a Shrine.
The Three Gorgonic Wildlife are - Gorgonic Throne Beast, Gorgonic Gorgonic Tusk Charger, and Gorgonic Bear. You will also find other enemies, like Bandits and Wildwood around them. Wildwoods are especially tricky to kill and have this devastating attack where it slams its fist down the ground and applies poison status.
How to defeat Bramble boss in Diablo 4's Raethwind Wilds Dungeon
Bramble is a gigantic Wildwood that spews different poison attacks. Make sure to use the Elixir of Poison Resistance before heading into the arena. As soon as you enter, Bramble will spawn a couple of skeletons and skeleton corpse bows. Before you attack Bramble, destroy the skeleton corpse bows since they can kill you before the boss does.
Like most Dungeon bosses, Bramble has three primary attacks that you must watch out for. The first is a basic swinging attack, which you can easily dodge. The second is a slow-building slam attack that spawns poison pools in front of the boss. The third is the most devastating and unpredictable one in which Bramble suddenly starts behaving like a dragon and starts spewing poisons. This attack can temporarily stun you if you're caught up in it, thus leaving you open and vulnerable to its other attacks. Surprisingly, you can get stunned even when you conjure an ice or fire armor, so the only option to avoid this lethal attack is to dodge it. Keep these in mind, and Bramble should come down soon.
Raethwind Wilds Dungeon Rewards in Diablo 4
Completing the Raethwild Wild Dungeon will get you 30 Renown Points and the Aspect of Inner Calm Codex of Power for the Sorcerer Class. You will also gain a ton of XP, coins, and occasional legendary or unique gear drops from the Elite enemies if you're playing at World Tier 2, 3, or 4.
That's everything you need to know about the Raethwin Wilds Dungeon in Diablo 4.
- All Diablo 4 Vampiric Powers, Effects & Pact Requirements
- Diablo 4 Pact Armor: How To Get, Pact Types & More
- Diablo 4 Grigoire Boss: How To Unlock & Unique Rewards
- Diablo 4 Echo of Varshan: How To Unlock & Unique Rewards in S2
- Diablo 4 The Beast in the Ice: How To Unlock & Unique Rewards
- Diablo 4 Lord Zir Boss: How To Unlock & Unique Rewards
- Diablo 4 Echo of Duriel: How To Unlock & Unique Rewards
- Diablo 4 Blood Harvest Events: Locations, Activities & Rewards
- Diablo 4 New Unique Items: Effect, Stats & Class
- Diablo 4 New Paragon Glyphs: Effects, Bonuses & Stats
- Diablo 4 Seasonal Stash Items: Transfers & New Withdraw Tab
- Diablo 4 Hunter's Acclaim: Reward Tiers and Reputation
- Diablo 4 Steam Release Time & Date Countdown
- Diablo 4 Season 2 Nightmare Dungeons Rotation
- When Does Diablo 4 Season 2 Start?
- How To Prepare For Diablo 4 Season 2 Five Essential Tips
- Best Diablo 4 Barbarian Build: Skills, Stats, Items, Arsenal, Legendary Aspects
- Best Diablo 4 Necromancer Build: Skills, Stats, Items, Legendary Aspects
- Best Diablo 4 Sorcerer Build: Skills, Stats, Items, Legendary Aspects
- Best Diablo 4 Druid Build: Skills, Stats, Items, Legendary Aspects
- Best Diablo 4 Rogue Build: Skills, Stats, Items, Specialization, Legendary Aspects
- Diablo 4 Class Tier List: Best Solo Builds
- Best Diablo 4 Build Calculator: Skill Tree For All Classes & More
- Best Diablo 4 Paragon Board Planner
- Best Diablo 4 Class & Build For Beginners
- Best Upheaval Barbarian Build in Diablo 4
- Best Lightning Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
- Best Fire Sorcerer Build in Diablo 4
- Does Diablo 4 Have Ray Tracing on PC or Consoles? Answered
- Diablo 4 Couch Co-Op Explained: Requirements, Bonus XP & More
- Diablo 4 Server Regions: Is D4 Region-Locked?
- Diablo 4 PC Specs: Minimum, Recommended & File Size
- Diablo 4 Servers Down? How To Check Status
- Diablo 4 Connection Issues: Disconnections & High Latency Fix
- Diablo 4 Crashes or Freezes: How To Fix
- Unable To Install Diablo 4 Error Fix & Patching
- Diablo 4 Low FPS Performance Issues Fix
- Diablo 4 Error Code 34202 Fix: Game Servers Are Not Available
- How To Turn Off Fog & Glare In Diablo 4
- Diablo 4 Stuck in Queue: Login Issues Fix
- All Diablo 4 Known Issues On Consoles
- All Diablo 4 PC Known Issues & Fixes
- How To Enable & Disable Chat In Diablo 4
- Best PC Settings For Diablo 4: How To Get Max FPS & Performance
- Diablo 4 Error Code 395002 Fix: Account Locked
- Diablo 4 Error Code 316719 Fix: Cannot Access Game
- Can You Play Diablo 4 On Steam Deck?
- Does Diablo 4 Have An Offline Mode? - Answered
- Diablo 4 Gets DLSS 3 & NVIDIA Reflex Support
- Diablo 4 on ASUS ROG Ally: Performance & Compatibility
- Diablo 4 Fractured Peaks Guide: Map, Dungeons, Strongholds & More
- Diablo 4: All Waypoint Locations & Rewards For Fast Travel
- Diablo 4 Full World Map Size & All Zone Maps
- Diablo 4 Chests in Fractured Peaks: Spawn Locations & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Cellar Locations in Fractured Peaks & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith: Locations, Stat Increases & Rewards
- All Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith Hawezar Locations
- All Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith Dry Steppes Locations
- All Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith Kehjistan Locations
- All Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith Fractured Peaks Locations
- All Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith Scosglen Locations
- Diablo 4 Healing Vial (Potions): Levels, Upgrade Costs & Effects
- All Item Slot Types in Diablo 4's Inventory
- Diablo 4 Transmogs Explained: How To Change Your Wardrobe
- Diablo 4 Salvage Items: All Materials For Upgrades & Crafting
- Diablo 4 Item Durability & How To Repair
- Diablo 4 Trading Guide: How To, Item Restrictions, Currencies & More
- Diablo 4 Uniques: All Unique Items & Stats
- Diablo 4 Unique items for all classes: Powers and Stats
- Will Diablo 4 Have Set Items? Release Date Speculation
- Diablo 4 Item Quality (Rarity): Unique, Legendary, Rare & More
- All Diablo 4 Elixirs Types: Materials, Buffs, How To Craft & More
- Get The Butcher's Cleaver Unique Item in Diablo 4
- How To Get Cry of Ashava Mount Trophy
- Diablo 4 Incense: All Types, Materials & Effects
- Diablo 4 Ancestral Legendary Item Drops: How To Unlock
- Diablo 4 Sacred Legendary Item Drops: How To Unlock
- Diablo 4 Barbarian Challenges: All Title Rewards & How To Complete
- Diablo 4 Necromancer Challenges: All Title Rewards & How To Complete
- Diablo 4 Sorcerer Challenges: All Title Rewards & How To Complete
- Diablo 4 Druid Challenges: All Title Rewards & How To Complete
- Diablo 4 Rogue Challenges: How To Complete & Title Rewards
- All Diablo 4 Crafting Challenges & Title Rewards
- All Diablo 4 Hardcore Challenges & Rewards
- All Diablo 4 Monster Kill Challenges, Types & Rewards
- All Diablo 4 Dungeon Challenges & Title Rewards
- Diablo 4 Codex Of Power & Legendary Aspects Explained
- All Diablo 4 Sorcerer Legendary Aspects & Powers
- All Diablo 4 Legendary Aspects & Powers For Barbarians
- All Diablo 4 Rogue Legendary Aspects & Powers
- All Diablo 4 Necromancer Legendary Aspects & Powers
- All Diablo 4 Druid Legendary Aspects & Powers
- Strongholds in Diablo 4 & Rewards Explained
- Where To Find All Stronghold Locations In Diablo 4
- Diablo 4 Kor Dragan Stronghold: How To Clear & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Malnok Stronghold: How To Clear & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Nostrava Stronghold: How To Clear & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Moordaine Lodge Stronghold: How To Clear, Location & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Tur Dulra Stronghold: How To Clear, Location & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Ruins of Qara-Yiso Stronghold: How To Beat, Location & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Ashava Spawn Times, Location, and How To Beat Easily
- Diablo 4 Wandering Death World Boss: How To Beat, Spawn Location & Loot
- Diablo 4 Avarice World Boss: How To Beat, Spawn Location & More
- Diablo 4 Lilith's Lament: How To Beat Final Act 1 Boss
- Diablo 4 Den Mother Boss: How To Beat, Location & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Staggering System Explained: How To Stagger Bosses
- Diablo 4 Lord Avitus Location, How To Beat and Loot Drops
- Diablo 4 The Blood Bishop Location, How To Defeat, Loot Drops
- Diablo 4 The Butcher Location, How To Defeat, Loot Drops
- Diablo 4 Armor System: Damage Reduction, Monsters & More
- Diablo 4 Clans: How To Create, Ranks, Permissions & More
- Diablo 4 Primary Stats & Effects Per Class Explained
- All Diablo 4 Shrines & Buffs
- Diablo 4 Renown: How To Earn & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Max Level And Paragon Points Cap
- Diablo 4 World Tier Difficulty Levels, Requirements & Unlocks
- Does Diablo 4 Have Followers? Answered
- Diablo 4 Paragon Board: Tile Types, Glyphs, Sockets & More
- How To Farm Glyphs Quickly In Diablo 4's Endgame
- Diablo 4 Glyphs: How To Upgrade, XP Per Level & More
- Diablo 4 World Tier Difficulties Won't Have Level Requirements After All
- How To Prepare For Diablo 4 Season 1 Five Essential Tips
- Diablo 4 Season 1 Nightmare Dungeons Rotation
- All Diablo 4 Sorcerer Malignant Hearts & Stats Detailed
- Diablo 4 Season Journey: All Rewards & Objectives in Season 1
- Diablo 4 S1 World Tier Difficulty Changes: Monster Level Scaling, XP & Bonuses
- How To Farm Ichor Quickly in Diablo 4 Season 1
- How To Craft Malignant Hearts in Diablo 4 Season 1
- All Diablo 4 Barbarian Malignant Hearts & Stats Detailed
- Diablo 4 New Unique Items & Power Stats in Season 1
- Diablo 4 Season 1 New Legendary Aspects & Powers Detailed
- Diablo 4 Malignant Hearts For All Classes: Stats & Effects
- Diablo 4 Season 1 Level Requirement Caps For Sacred & Ancestral Items
- Diablo 4 Season 1 Varshan the Consumed Boss: Location & Rewards
- Diablo 4 Hardcore Characters Need To Be Alive For Season 1 Renown Progress
- Diablo 4 Malignant Hearts Types & Powers in Season 1
- Diablo 4 Scroll of Amnesia: How To Get & Effect
- When Does Diablo 4 Season 1 End? Countdown To End Date & Time
- Diablo 4 Seasonal Characters: Progress, Unlocks & More
- Diablo 4 Malignant Hearts: How To Get, Unlock & Use
- Diablo 4 Battle Pass Price: How Much Does It Cost?
- How Long Are Diablo 4 Seasons?
- Diablo 4 Battle Pass Differences, Explained
- Diablo 4: How To Get Favor
- When Does Diablo 4 Season 1 Start?
- Diablo 4 Season Blessings Explained
- What is Diablo 4 Season Journey? Explained
- Diablo 4 Roadmap, Features, Seasonal Content & More
Our section keeps growing, so check for new guides daily! Don't forget to pick up one of the Diablo 4 Editions and join the fight to save Sanctuary soon.